Wednesday, February 4, 2009

20 Yr Reunion Already!

Last weekend was my 20 Yr High School reunion. Had a great time. Great to see everyone. Lots of people hadn't changed, but there were many that I would never have recognized. I didn't even remember some of the names- some people cheated and studied their yearbooks before the reunion- I didn't have time so I was going off of memory only.

Unfortunately my camera got on the wrong setting for the big group shot, so I only have the ones where we split into the LCJH and MMS groups. Hopefully someone will email out good pictures from the whole group.

The Mauriceville group from LC-M Class of 88
The LC group of LC-M Class of 88

Tammie, Marcus & Thelisa at Acapulco's on Friday Night. There were about 3 times more people there than were expected- not near enough room! They kicked us out at 10:00- so much for small towns.
Tabitha & Jen at the Family Skating party.
Paula, Jen, Marcus & Jeanna at the skating rink- I did not skate!

No comments: