Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beautiful Day!

So today was a typical beautiful spring day in Texas. We had clear, sunny skies and a high around 80 degrees. My little sister finally got on facebook- where are the rest of you? Even my hubby is on there, of course I did it for him!

Alli got her volleyball pictures this week- turned out great, see for yourself!

My little girl is growing up too fast!

So let's see what's been going on- did a council workshop on Tuesday night, it went well- a budget update. Of course there's always one question that's going to throw you. One councilmember is a finance whiz and wanted to know if we'd have sensitivity analysis of different revenue scenarios ready to review with them at their retreat next week-(Jenn, you can probably guess who that was!) Are you kidding me? It's March 3 and we're just getting started…I'm not even ready to share numbers with the City Manager, much less the Council!

Oh, now our suite is quiet, my old boss moved to her new office a week early. Not a bad thing. Tomorrow will be really quiet.

If the weather tomorrow is like it was today, which I think it is supposed to be, I am going to ride my bike to work- first time I've been on it in 3 months. Hopefully I remember how to handle it! This weekend we'll be heading to soccer on Saturday and then meeting my bud Tabi for lunch at Chuy's. Hopefully it will be warmer than last weekend! Spring is almost here, I had to blow a bunch of pollen off of our back patio tonight when I got home. It's only going to get worse…

No comments: