Friday, October 17, 2008

Reunion

Well my 20 year reunion for high school was supposed to be Oct 3-4th but was cancelled due to damage from hurricane Ike. Apparently most of downtown was flooded, including the building where our reunion was supposed to be. Our committee tried in vain to find somewhere else to hold it but there was too much damage. The reunion is being rescheduled for January 2009. Some of my classmates went ahead and made their trips to Orange as they had travel arrangements set already, so they met up at the football game that Saturday night. I couldn't make it since Alli had a soccer game that afternoon. We would have never made it in time. That's OK though January will be here before we know it.

I emailed a friend from HS yesterday that I haven't seen since Alli was a baby. I mentioned that my b-brother lives in the same town that she just moved to. That really confused her- all she remembered was my older brother so then I explained to her this morning the about finding my b-mom and brothers. I really need to get that posted here so I can just send a link to the blog instead of retyping everything.

Maybe I can get to that soon. Yeah right, as soon as I clean up all those soccer & volleyball pictures that I keep taking!

No comments: