Sunday, January 25, 2009

Crazy Girls

OK here is the first "official" video of McThorton Sisters productions. It's Alli and her friend Dawn spoofing a day in the life of the vampire. Be sure to watch all the way to the end- it's 6 minutes long but there are hilarious bloopers at the end! It's talking a long time to post so hopefully it works. I've never posted a video before- I don't even know how to use moviemaker but Alli is really good at editing. It took all day to shoot for the 6 minutes of footage.

We had a busy weekend with the SAT yesterday and she ended up getting to play in the volleyball tournament as their club played in the afternoon wave. Not a bad first tournament, they made it to the quarterfinals and then lost, but held their own. We didn't get home until nearly 11 pm! I was the assistant coach for their 3 matches and scorekeeper for 2 others. Talk about work! My throat hurt so bad I could hardly talk when we got home.

Other news around here- my 20 year high school reunion is next weekend. I'm getting ready- I got a totally new hairstyle last week- was really tired of the same 'do that I've had for so long...amazingly I actually have some curl in there with all the weight of the length gone. Then on Sunday Alli has a volleyball tournament. Soccer practice starts this week, most of her team came back (all but one) for the spring, so they're looking forward to a good season. Hopefully she won't have to miss too many games because of volleyball tournaments.

No comments: