Thursday, January 8, 2009

My FurBabies

This is Oscar- he is the king of the house. No matter what, the dogs don't mess with him! He boycotted the inside of the house for over a year after we got Penny. He just now has gotten to where he will come back inside. He is Alli's cat all the way. Loves that girl- has since he adopted us when she was 3.
This is Autumn- she is such a Mama's girl. She is so jealous if I pay attention to anyone but her!
Penny and her "Ball". She has 4 of these but this one is her favorite. Somehow she can tell the difference between this one and the green ones. Someone forgot to tell her that dogs are color blind.

Tangles found a soft spot to sleep in Alli's room. Ninja Kitty...







1 comment:

Silly, Sillier & Silliest said...

Thanks for posting your babies, too, Jenny! It's nice to see someone else's besides mine for a change!

Oh, and I've changed blogs as my last went nuts on me right before the new year...couldn't have anything at all to do with pilot error! Anyway, the new address is www.lovinggracefully.blogspot.com. I updated it on classreport, but wasn't sure if you had seen it yet!